Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Behind the scenes: Sophie Nova

We're back again! Now as most of you know, we had not one, but two lovely ladies model our collection this year.! Last week, we shared Emily's interview. And this week, we're spotlighting Sophie Nova!

This was our first year shooting with Sophie. Ah, but don’t be fooled! She’s no novice! Sophie has four years of experience as a full-time model. Her wonderful list of credits goes on and on. She had modeled with Jesse Leon and Lucky13, just to name a few. She has appeared in both Dark Beauty and Belle Morte Magazine. And she has worked with dozens of amazing photographers.

And we just love her beautiful red hair and style (ok, let us confess right her: we are suckers for red-heads!) ! She really brought her A-game to the shoot. She had so many ideas on how to style her hair and what makeup to use. Her creativity really inspired us all.In between all the dress, hair, and make-up changes, we managed to squeeze in a little chat.

Ivey: Hi Sophie! We're so excited to have you here with us today!

Sophie:  And I'm excited to be here!  

Ivey: So, how did you get started in the crazy world of modeling?

Sophie:  Oh, wow. That was a long time ago! I was asked to model for a hair competition. They needed someone with virgin hair and that happened to be me! They dyed my hair all sorts of colors.

Ivey: Ah, very cool! That's a lovely accent you have. What part of England are you from?

Sophie: I'm from Southampton. It's right by the sea.

Ivey: Wow, you're a long way from home. What brought you here?

Sophie:  Well, my husband Matthew I suppose!. We met online and just clicked! He's here with me today, actually. He's a photographer and wants to see Ken at work.

Ivey: We did get a chance to say hello before we got started. We're happy to have him here.

Sophie: He actually helped me get involved in fetish modeling. Since he was already involved in the business, he had some great connections that got me off on the right foot here.

Ivey: That's great! You both are quite the team. Do you live here in Los Angeles?

Sophie:  Actually, we live in Long Beach. We had a bit of drive to get here today.

Ivey: Thanks for making the trip!

Sophie: Absolutely! I'm ecstatic to be playing dress up all day.

Ivey: Great! Maybe you'll be up for round two next December?

Sophie: If you'll have me back, I would love to!

No comments:

Post a Comment