Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Behind the scenes: Emily Addison

Our 2014 collection is here -- Blue Skye Collection Part Deux!  It’s time for some celebration! So, let us share some fun, inside information with you. Come behind the scenes and get to know the people behind the dresses and photos! First up? It’s Emily Addison.

Emily is one of the most photogenic ladies we know -- the camera just loves her.  She wows us over and over again.  And we've been privileged to work with her from her early modeling days in the South through her stint as a Penthouse Pet and her year as Twisty's Treat!  She has been seen in magazines like Maxim, Hustler, and Taboo.

Plus Emily is a trooper; she comes prepared, looking fabulous, with plenty of shoes and extra makeup and ideas for her hair and what will make our dresses look their absolute best; she's a consummate pro!
So during a day of tugging in and out of latex, we got a chance to chat a bit between pictures!

Ivey: Hi Emily!  You must like us, because here you are again!

Emily:  Ha ha ha, yes!  What's it been, 7 years now? 

Ivey: We think so!  We can say "we knew you when"!

Emily:  I think our first shoot was outside Pensacola, Florida, when I was living in North Carolina!

Ivey: Good memory :)  Yes!  Now it doesn't feel like a big photo shoot without you and it's a treat to watch you work!

Emily: I think I first worked with The Latex Store on a shoot with Sabrina Fox and Carlotta Champagne. But I already had a few of your dresses then!  I had several pink ones! Hot pink was my color :)

Ivey: Yes, you had a Candy Dress -- that may have been the first one?  And a Buckle Vee, too? So what's new with you?

Emily:  Well... I am a new bride!  I'm moving too, and right now I'm living out of boxes in three different places!

[We were delighted to meet Emily's new husband later in the day and have him join the whole crew for dinner in Hollywood that evening.  We approved!  And they make an awesome young couple :) ]

Emily: I'm a very happy girl right now.

Ivey:  And we are so happy for you :)  But no Gandalf today?  Where is he?  (Gandalf is Emily's adorable teacup poodle, and he's joined us on other photo shoots!)

Emily: He's at home helping to pack!

Ivey: Awww, we miss him. Do you have a favorite dress in our new collection?

Emily:  Oh gosh, I like them all -- of course I love the Emily!  And maybe the Rachel? I like the trim on that one.  It has a great peek-a-boo vibe to it. 

Ivey: Well, you made it look good!  And we know you like that semi transparent blue color -- you rocked it at the AVNs last year!

Emily:  Yes, I wore that semi trans blue dress you made me with the silver piping; it was perfect! 

Ivey: But now that you are married, will we be able to shoot with you again?

Emily:  Absolutely! 


No comments:

Post a Comment